- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Castori Bikes collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Castori Bikes with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily fill in our contact form on our websites.
- Voluntarily send us an email, WhatsApp, text message or iMessage.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
Castori Bikes collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you for any information on your booking.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Ask you to rate your experience with Castori Bikes.
How do we store your data?
Castori Bikes securely stores your data in a webmail account and on a local computer. Both are protected with passwords only available to Castori Bikes and one partner.
Castori Bikes will keep your contact details for 2 months maximum. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting the e-mails and other types of messages containing your contact information.
What are your data protection rights?
Castori Bikes would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Castori Bikes correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Castori Bikes to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Castori Bikes erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Castori Bikes restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Castori Bikes’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Castori Bikes transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +316 16 69 63 88
Or write to us: Laan op Zuid 81k, 3072DB Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- To analyze visitors of our website their location and what type of device they use. We do this with Google Analytics in order to do so we have a Data Processing Agreement with Google.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Castori Bikes uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Castori Bikes uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Castori Bikes sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +316 16 69 63 88
Or write to us at: Laan op Zuid 81k, 3072DB Rotterdam, the Netherlands
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Castori Bikes has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
PO Box 93374
2509 AJ DEN HAAG
Telephone number: (+31) – (0)70 – 888 85 00
Fax: (+31) – (0)70 – 888 85 01